If you see evidence of mice in your home or business you should call a Connecticut professionally licensed pest control company. Mice carry germs and cause damage.
In Connecticut a family of 6 mice can reproduce into a family of 60 mice in as little as 3 months. Mice reach sexual maturity at about 4 weeks of age, after that they can breed and make more mice in your home or business. A small mouse population within your home or business can quickly multiply and grow out-of-hand.
The common house mouse, is one of the most problematic and costly rodents you will encounter in Connecticut. House mice can live and multiply under a variety of conditions. Once these destructive, disease carrying mice gain entry into your home or business they eat and contaminate your food, contaminate and cause damage to your insulation, and even can damage your electrical, creating a fire hazard. Mice in a home or business is no laughing matter. They can transmit pathogens that cause diseases such as: Hantavirus, bubonic plague, salmonella, murine typhus, leptospirosis, lymphocytic chorio-meningitis, and tapeworms. Mice carry a wide range of parasites, such as mites and ticks that can carry these deadly germs. Mice can also pass on lethal germs excreted in their feces and urine. They also carry allergens that can cause problems to those who have asthma.
It takes an experienced, licensed Connecticut pest control company to exterminate and eliminate mice
We will inspect your home or business in Connecticut for free, come up with the most competent, safe way of getting the mice out of your home and then devise a customized solution to keep the rodents from coming back.
How mouse control works:
- First, we’ll examine your home thoroughly, finding every vulnerability from where the mice are getting in and create a customized plan to secure it against mouse entry.
- Then our specially trained team will execute the plan – patching, sealing and securing your exterior from foundation to chimney, where needed.
- Our treatment plans also include traditional traps, bait and other tools to ensure that the mice get out of your home and stay out.
- We have affordable one time treatment options all the way up to customized solutions to keep them rodents for good.
- We accept cash, check, credit and debit cards.
- no interest payment plans available.
Call to set up your free inspection and quote – (203) 935-7357